Agatec Machine Control Detector MR240
Ideal for use with backhoes and mini-excavators, the Agatec MR240 offers the convenience of a machine-mounted display. It features LED indicators to show the position of cutting edge in relation to laser reference beam. Three indicators in coarse mode, up to five in fine mode. Equipped with magnet mount with extra strong rare earth magnets.
- 240° Laser Receiver
- Economical machine mounted display for backhoes, mini-excavaors
- LED arrows indicate direction to move bucket to reach grade
- Uses extra-strong magnets; easy to detach with release handle
- LED indicators show position of cutting edge in relation to laser reference beam
- Choice of settings: 3 channels (indicators) in coarse mode; 3 or 5 channels in fine
- Magnet mount with extra strong rare earth magnets; auto shutoff; waterproof
One-person operation saves time and money!
Attaches to excavator arm with extra strong rare earth magnets built into back plate.
No grade checker required
So there’s no expensive machine downtime while operator checks grade with a rod.
Agatec MR240 Machine Control Detector
Reception: 240° nominal
Capture height: 14 cm (5.5")
Accuracy*: Fine: 6 mm (1/4")
Coarse: 30 mm (1") typical
Range*: 200 m (650 ft.)
Battery life: 130 hrs; 3 AA alkaline
Size: 22 x 12 x 10 cm; 2.2 kg (8.5" x 5" x 4", 4.8 lbs.)
*Varies with laser used. Actual accuracy depends on beam diameter and distance to the laser.
- Use with mini-excavators or backhoes
- One-person grade checking from cab
- 240° detection of any rotating laser