The Proline FRE208S is a GRADE laser where the user can able to input the exact percentage (%) of slope required, digitally. The instrument will then automatically set the slope to the exact entered grade.
As the FRE208S is a dual grade instrument, you are able to set the X or Y Axis together for dual grade or just the x-axis for a single grade. This can also be done with the supplied remote control if the operator is up to 50m away from the instrument.
It also has a Red Spot beam set at 90 Degrees for plumbing up and down. When laid on its side the operator is able to use this facility for squaring extremely helpful for partioning etc. on internal work.
It has full rubber protection with a waterproof housing for tough jobs and heavy construction sites. It has automatic drift system with a remote facility for setting its Dual grade and is a popular choice of Grade Laser users.
- FRE208S Grade Laser Level
- Hard Carry Case, Glass (Protection & Visibility Increase)
- Magnetic Laser Targets
- Infrared Remote Control
- Both Alkaline and NIMH battery packs
- Operating Manual
- Charger & Adaptor
- Ceiling Bracket
- Laser detector with bracket (FRD400)
Proline FRE208S Dual Axis Self Levelling Laser Level
The FRE208S is an automatic self-levelling laser in the horizontal & vertical plain and has an accurse to +/-3mm over 30m.
For all site work use this is the GRADE laser of choice with the range of +10% to -10% of fall. In both X and Y-axis it offers a high precision and stability.
- Full Rubber Protection allows for tough job/ heavy construction sites.
- Shocking Alert function/ Anti-wind model
- Power Bright Red diode can provide high quality beam in indoor circumstances
- Can be used for both horizontal and vertical application.
- Accuracy: H: ±20″(1mm in 10m), V: ±20″(1mm in 10m)
- Compensator Self-levelling Range: 5º
- Manual Slope Function: ±10%, four directions
- Measuring Range Diameter: Min 500m (with laser detector)
- Rotation Speed 60?120?300?600 r.p.m.
- Direction scanning: 10°;45°;90°;180°
- Shock Alert function
- Power supply: NI-MH Rechargeable Battery
- Alkaline Batteries with Cassette<