Topcon ES Series - Reflectorless Total Stations
- Advanced security and maintenance with TSshield™
- Fast and powerful EDM
- Exclusive LongLink™ communications
- Advanced angle accuracy
- Super long battery life – 36 hours
- Rugged, waterproof design
Topcon’s new ES Series Total Stations – New Advanced Design with Superior Technology
The new ES Series was designed from the ground up to deliver the very latest technological advantages, all in a small, sleek design – you’ll appreciate the advantages from the very first measurement.
Featuring a class leading EDM unit, the ES is able to measure up to 4,000m to standard prisms, and can measure in reflectorless mode up to 500m at an incredible 3mm + 2ppm accuracy.
Measurements are captured faster than ever, and with a beam width of 15mm (over 30m), the bright red laser dot pinpoints features with ease.
A World’s First! New TSshield™
Topcon is proud to offer another World’s First technology in all ES Series total stations – TSshield™. Every instrument is equipped with a telematics- based multi-function communications module providing the ultimate security and maintenance capabilities for your investment.
If your activated instrument is lost or stolen, you can send a coded signal to the instrument and disable it – your total station is secure anywhere in the world!
In the same module you have daily connectivity to cloud-based Topcon servers that can inform you of available software updates and firmware enhancements.
Topcon ES-102 Reflectorless Total Station
With a 300 m wireless communication range, using Bluetooth® Class 1, you can now operate the data collector from the “smart-spot” of the crew, the prism pole. Also referred to as the two-man, economical robot solution, Topcon’s LongLink™ technology brings a whole new level of flexibility to your manual field crew.
Ultra-powerful, advanced EDM
- 500 m non-prism range
- 4,000 m prism range
- Red/Green guidelight
- Coaxial red laser pointer
- Pinpoint, precise beamspot
Easy access USB 2.0 memory
- Up to 8 GB storage
- Environmentally protected
- Compatible with industry standard
- USB sticks
Advanced angle encoder system
- “Best in Class” 1” angle accuracy
- Incorporates exclusive IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) on 1” and 2” models
Rugged, waterproof design
- Waterproof/dustproof IP66 design handles the toughest environments
- Magnesium-alloy housing providing stable angle accuracy
- Graphic display and alphanumeric keyboard (standard)