THE ULTIMATE IN ROBOTIC TOTAL STATION SOLUTIONS
Featuring the most advanced technologies available, PS series robotic total stations are designed to meet the requirements of all job site environments.
- PowerTRAC™ prism tracking
- LongLink™ communications technology
- TSshield™ telemetric security and maintenance
- IP65 environment rating
- IACS automatic angle measurement calibration
- Large graphic and color touch screen
The PS is a professional grade robotic total station. Advanced design provides an on-board data collection interface, exclusive LongLink communication, and an incredibly powerful EDM.
Work directly on the bright, color touchscreen or with the alpha-numeric keyboard, to achieve higher levels of production with MAGNET® Field on-board software. From building layout to earthwork volumes, and land surveying or control of your machines on site, the PS is the productive choice on a variety of applications.
A world’s first – TSshield™
Every instrument is equipped with a telematics-based multi-function communications module providing the ultimate security and maintenance capabilities for your investment.
If the activated instrument is lost or stolen, send a coded signal to the instrument and disable it. This feature secures the total station anywhere in the world.
In the same module you have daily connectivity to cloud-based Topcon servers that can inform you of available software updates and firmware enhancements.
PowerTrac™ tracking technology
The revolutionary PowerTrac engine dramatically increases power for prism tracking. Employing entirely new optics, laser system, and further advanced algorithms, PowerTrac provides the unsurpassed ability to keep tracking a moving prism even under the toughest environmental conditions.
The exclusive LongLink™ communications functionality in every PS Series model provides operational capabilities never before offered in a robotic total station.
Topcon PS-105 Robotic Total Station
Ultra-powerful, advanced EDM
- 1,000 m non-prism range
- 6,000 m prism range
- Less than 1- second fine measurement
- Coaxial red laser pointer
- Pinpoint, precise beamspot
Easy access USB 2.0 memory
- Up to 8 GB storage
- Environmentally protected
- Compatible with industry standard
- USB memory stick
Advanced angle accuracy
- Proven high accuracy technology
- Angle encoder “Best-in-Class”
Rugged, waterproof design
- Waterproof/dustproof IP65 design handles the toughest environments
- Magnesium-alloy housing providing stable angle accuracy
- Graphic display and alphanumeric keyboard (standard)