The RL-SV2S is built for multitasking — jobs where you need a laser for horizontal, single slope, dual slope or vertical applications. This laser has all the features and is easy to use.
It’s simple to say, the RL-SV2S meets all of your job site needs!
- Horizontal, single and dual slope
- Vertical function
- Full function radio remote
- Long-range operation (800m)
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- Extra-long battery life (120 hours)
- RL-SV2S Laser
- RC-60 Remote Control
- Either LS-80L or LS100D Receiver (please select option before adding this product to your basket)
- Sensor Holder
- Carry Case
Topcon RL-SV2S Multi-Task Rotating Laser with Laser Receiver
Topcon RL-SV2S Multi-Task Rotating Laser
Designed for a variety of tasks, it can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn it on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
With an operating range of over 800m (diameter) the RL-SV2S has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
Long battery life
Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-SV2S. With an operational time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, this laser will still be working long after the other have quit.
All weather dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-SV2S is “jobsite tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
Topcon LS-80L Long Range Receiver
Topcon laser receivers allow a single crew member to quickly and accurately finish any job — from sub-base leveling to concrete finishing.
- Two way communication for height alert and laser battery status
- 5 levels of LCD display precision
- Extended battery life
- Quick find sensor
- “SmartClamp” adjustable rod clamp
- Auto shut-off
Can be purchased with or without the clamp bracket. Both supplied with batteries.
- Grade information channels: 11 (+high/low out of range)
- On-Grade precision: High precision: ±1 mm, Normal precision: ±2 mm
- Audible on-grade alarm: Yes
- Power: 9V dc alkaline
- Battery life: Approx. 120 hrs
- Auto shut-off: After 30 minutes w/o beam detection