The RL-SV2S is built for multitasking — jobs where you need a laser for horizontal, single slope, dual slope or vertical applications. This laser has all the features and is easy to use.
It’s simple to say, the RL-SV2S meets all of your job site needs!
- Horizontal, single and dual slope
- Vertical function
- Full function radio remote
- Long-range operation (800m)
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- Extra-long battery life (120 hours)
- RL-SV2S Laser
- RC-60 Remote Control
- Either LS-80L or LS100D Receiver (please select option before adding this product to your basket)
- Sensor Holder
- Carry Case
Topcon RL-SV2S Multi-Task Rotating Laser with Laser Receiver
Topcon RL-SV2S Multi-Task Rotating Laser
Designed for a variety of tasks, it can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn it on its side and use it for layout and alignment jobs.
With an operating range of over 800m (diameter) the RL-SV2S has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
Long battery life
Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-SV2S. With an operational time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, this laser will still