The Compact Frame Cobra Rodding System gives a compact and labour saving solution for cable installation whether installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes or when using with a Sonde transmitter for locating pipes and blockages.
Compact Cobra Rodding System
- Fast easy Cable Installation
- Light weight for easy transportation
- Cage easily separates from frame
- Ideal for wiring of multi-storey office complexes, shopping malls and industrial sectors
- Robust, zinc plated steel frames
- Highest quality, fibreglass rod radially reinforced construction for strength and reliability during cable installation
Faster and more economic than screw together drain rods for cable pulling or rodding
Rod: Highest quality 9mm coated reinforced fibreglass rod
Fittings: Brass end fittings with smooth profile aluminium guiding tip
Frame: Rugged steel construction, Zinc plated.
Dimensions (mm): 920 high x 820 width x 300 depth
Safety Brake: Integral fully adjustable brake system fitted as standard
Wheels: Wheels fitted as standard
Min Bend Radius
50m 9mm 7mm 300mm
60m 9mm 7mm 300mm
80m 9mm 7mm 300mm
100m 9mm 7mm 300mm
120m 9mm 7mm 300mm
150m 9mm 7mm 300mm
Please Note: Occasionally the frame may differ from the image shown.