The Large Frame Cobra Rodding System gives a compact and labour saving solution for cable installation whether installing cables in ducts, threading draw ropes through pipes or when using with a Sonde transmitter for locating pipes and blockages.
Large Cobra Rodding System
- Fast easy Cable Installation
- Light weight for easy transportation
- Cage easily separates from frame
- Ideal for wiring of multi-storey office complexes, shopping malls and industrial sectors
- Robust, zinc plated steel frames
- Highest quality, fibreglass rod radially reinforced construction for strength and reliability during cable installation
Faster and more economic than screw together drain rods for cable pulling or rodding
- Rod: Highest quality 9mm coated reinforced fibreglass rod
- Fittings: Brass end fittings with smooth profile aluminium guiding tip
- Frame: Rugged steel construction, Zinc plated.
- Dimensions in mm: 1200 high x 1000 width x 500 depth
- Safety Brake: Integral fully adjustable brake system fitted as standard
Please Note: Frames may differ from image shown occasionally.